Why doesnt ArcGIS Pro recognize an installed module?

07-02-2020 09:08 AM
NikolaiMetaschk
New Contributor

Hello all,

For my Bachelor thesis I have to work with the ArcGIS API for Python. So created a new Python-environment, which actually is a clone of the default one, and added the required packages to use deep learning for ArcGIS. Here you can find a list of the installed packages. Then I exported training data for deep learning using the 'Export Training Data for Deep Learning' tool.

But when I try to import these data into the 'Train Deep Learning Model' tool, I get the following Error:

ERROR 032659 updateParameters Syntax Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "f:\programme\arcgis\arcgispro\pro\Resources\ArcToolbox\toolboxes\Image Analyst Tools.tbx#TrainDeepLearningModel_ia.UpdateParameters.py", line 4, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'fastprogress'

I can´t really understand this because I already installed the fastprogress module within the fastai package. When I use 'conda list' in the Python command prompt I see that it is installed. Even in the ArcGIS Pro Settings I can find the module under the installed packages inside my environment. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KlaraSchmitt
Esri Contributor

Hi Nikolai,

I am sorry you are having issues with your module. You may have more success asking this question in the ArcGIS Pro GeoNet community ArcGIS Pro as this community is for ArcGIS Hub, which is a web app and we aren't going to be as familiar with Pro.