Why do the Chart, Dataset, and Summary Statistic cards show that I have no datasets available?

03-15-2017 07:08 AM
Mid-America_Regional_CouncilMA
New Contributor

When I am in the Site Editor and add the Chart, Dataset, or Summary Statistic cards, I am asked to select a dataset. The dialog shows that I have no datasets available and searching on tags/keywords returns no results. However, we have several datasets that are searchable from the site and show up under the Data tab in the site configuration. While we have some datasets that are being served from a 10.0 server, we have two datasets that are being served from our local 10.5 server, and I thought at least those would be available. Is there another step to making these datasets available for the Chart, Dataset and Summary Statistics cards?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CourtneyClaessens
Occasional Contributor III

Hi MARC, 

This is a bug we are actively working on fixing. Apologies for the confusion. 

Courtney 

0 Kudos
Mid-America_Regional_CouncilMA
New Contributor

Hey Courtney,

Thank you for the response. Is there somewhere that issues/bugs are logged as they are discovered and fixed? I am asking so that if so, I can check there before posting here.

Sara

0 Kudos
CourtneyClaessens
Occasional Contributor III

Unfortunately, no, our bug tracking is not public. Geonet is a good place to post, or you can email me if you like.

0 Kudos
LindaSlattery1
New Contributor II

Has the bug been fixed yet? I am having the same problem.

0 Kudos