Select to view content in your preferred language

Moving content from Hub to Hub Premium

02-17-2023 05:54 AM
Chris_Anderson
Occasional Contributor II

Hi. I am the administrator for my agency's AGO Organizational Account. We recently upgraded to Hub Premium and set up the separate community organizational account. Using various courses, videos, etc., I can go through and set up new sites and initiatives, but I have not seen any documents, videos, etc. on how to link the Hubs, apps, etc. from my agency's organizational account to the community org. account (I am sure I have missed the resource(s) that answers the questions below).  Do we need to set up a collaboration between the two accounts? What about cloning, copying, moving from one account to another?

Any help the community can provide is greatly appreciated.

Chris Anderson

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alex-Santos
Occasional Contributor

Hi! I'm 50/50 on what you're asking for here - whether it's moving content across orgs or collaborating across orgs on a hub initiative. If it's how to collaborate amongst users across two organizations for an initiative, then you'll want to do this through Teams - meaning groups from your agency's ArcGIS Online organization. From the hub site's editor console you can invite community org members to the Core team (for editing) or create supporting teams to segment permissions. Described here: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/hub/team/how-teams-work.htm. When adding users select "my community" to find them.

Your hub sites/initiatives should always exist in your agency's organization. I don't think members of community organizations can create hub sites but they can create pages if they're part of the Core team. Hope this helps a bit!

0 Kudos