Internet Explorer 11 & ArcGIS Hub

Jump to solution
05-14-2020 07:28 AM
ShawnRoberts1
Occasional Contributor

it seems with the most recent ArcGIS Hub updates I'm unable to load most of my sites in IE 11. 

I've tried it with a few other sites from across the internet (including a bunch on the Hub Gallery page) and get the same error on all of them.

Examples: Montana Forest Action Plan , City of Arlington, TX Performance Management , 10 Minute Walk Campaign. They all open fine in every other browser just not IE.

I've also tried just spinning up a blank hub site and got the same issue. 

I think the issue is coming from the vendor js webpack modules but it's a bit tough to trace at the moment. 

Any advice or tips (other than stop using IE  trust me I wish we could) would be great. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was a doozie, but should be resolved! We release a fix just now for this

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're looking into it, thanks for the heads up

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was a doozie, but should be resolved! We release a fix just now for this

0 Kudos
ShawnRoberts1
Occasional Contributor

Perfect thanks Graham, its working on my end as well.

Thanks

0 Kudos
CarltonCounty
New Contributor II

Issues with IE 11, v11.836.18362.0 have been experienced as well.  Chrome and Firefox work fine.  Tested Hubs across multiple organizations and also reached out to their staff - same issue. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We run automated testing on IE11 before every release. Several of us running IE11 machine are unable to reproduce the issue across the version you mentioned and 11.379.17763.0

can you please open a tech support case so they can narrow down what isn't working? 

0 Kudos
CarltonCounty
New Contributor II

Thank you for the reply, I'll open a case.

0 Kudos