Hub community invitations

08-21-2019 09:45 AM
ElisabethSedano
New Contributor II

Hi, I am implementing a new Hub site and I want to invite members of the public to join the community. I'd like to be able to have a link to a signup page that I can then include in emails, etc. I can't figure out how to do this. Thus, how do find a link to a sign up page for my particular community?

Also, on my hub overview page, the community section is locked. Do I have to create a separate community login even though I am my site's administrator? This seems cumbersome, but I'm also confused because on the information page it warns that "staff" of the hub should not create a separate community login: Become a community member—ArcGIS Hub | ArcGIS 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ElisabethSedano
New Contributor II

Also, I seem unable to create a hub community account. The Hub Community info page says to Click Create a Hub Community account below the ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Online login options" but this option does not appear for me. 

0 Kudos
GrahamHudgins
Esri Regular Contributor

Have you licensed Hub premium? If you have, you should have received an email which allows you to establish your community organization (it does require a separate login to administer, unfortunately). 

You'll then see sign up on your organization's sites / pages in the sign in / follow button / register for event

If you have licensed Hub premium and created your community org and are still seeing the above, please contact me at ghudgins@esri.com

0 Kudos