Hub community invitations

08-21-2019 09:45 AM
ElisabethSedano
New Contributor II

Hi, I am implementing a new Hub site and I want to invite members of the public to join the community. I'd like to be able to have a link to a signup page that I can then include in emails, etc. I can't figure out how to do this. Thus, how do find a link to a sign up page for my particular community?

Also, on my hub overview page, the community section is locked. Do I have to create a separate community login even though I am my site's administrator? This seems cumbersome, but I'm also confused because on the information page it warns that "staff" of the hub should not create a separate community login: Become a community member—ArcGIS Hub | ArcGIS 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ElisabethSedano
New Contributor II

Also, I seem unable to create a hub community account. The Hub Community info page says to Click Create a Hub Community account below the ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Online login options" but this option does not appear for me. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you licensed Hub premium? If you have, you should have received an email which allows you to establish your community organization (it does require a separate login to administer, unfortunately). 

You'll then see sign up on your organization's sites / pages in the sign in / follow button / register for event

If you have licensed Hub premium and created your community org and are still seeing the above, please contact me at ghudgins@esri.com

0 Kudos