How to remove footer

Jump to solution
06-22-2022 11:11 PM
Lindsay
Occasional Contributor

Is there any easy way to remove this footer?

Lindsay_0-1655964656750.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KlaraSchmitt
Esri Contributor

Hi @Lindsay,

You can turn that off by going to your site's Layout Editor. Then select Settings > Interactions and disable the Product Branding toggle.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KlaraSchmitt
Esri Contributor

Hi @Lindsay,

You can turn that off by going to your site's Layout Editor. Then select Settings > Interactions and disable the Product Branding toggle.

0 Kudos
Lindsay
Occasional Contributor

Thanks @KlaraSchmitt .. how do I move the footer all together? I thought it might be here, but doesn't look like it. 

Lindsay_0-1656039157618.png

0 Kudos
KlaraSchmitt
Esri Contributor

@Lindsay ,

Ah. In the screenshot you've shared, that actually pertains to whether or not you want a custom footer on your site. Unfortunately, you cannot remove the product footer as it is required by data privacy laws. https://doc.arcgis.com/en/hub/sites/configure-consent-notice-and-product-footer.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_36...

0 Kudos
Lindsay
Occasional Contributor

@KlaraSchmitt Ok. Thanks for confirming that. I might try to go into the settings/footer/css area to get the footer colour to match the backgrounds of what I've embedded into the pages. 

Is this the best place to do it for the site or do I need to do it page by page?

Lindsay_0-1656370249207.png

Lindsay_1-1656370286900.png

Lindsay_2-1656370451836.png

0 Kudos
KlaraSchmitt
Esri Contributor

@Lindsay 

Customization of the header and footer occurs at the site level. It then carries across all pages associated with the site.