Hosted feature services don't appear in Open Data site

Jump to solution
08-26-2014 02:45 AM
TatianaAniskina
New Contributor II

Hi all!

Faced with the problem. Trying to create my own Open Data site.

The Group http://dataplus.maps.arcgis.com/home/group.html?owner=dataplus&title=OpenData

The site Home | Портал открытых данных Смоленской области

2 Hosted feature services were added previously (Zanyatost & Lesreestr). And they're visible in Open Data site. Today I add 2 other services (narklic & admboundaries) and they don't appear. All settings (sharing, editing, export) are the same for all datasets. Also these datasets appear correctly in AGOL map viewer.

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Tatiana

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CourtneyClaessens
Occasional Contributor III

Looking at your site I can see four datasets, including narklic and admboundaries. Are you still observing the issue?

When you update a group on ArcGIS Online, you have to sync the group with your ArcGIS Open Data site (when editing your Open Data site there is a 'sync' button on the second page where you add your groups).

View solution in original post

6 Replies
CourtneyClaessens

Looking at your site I can see four datasets, including narklic and admboundaries. Are you still observing the issue?

When you update a group on ArcGIS Online, you have to sync the group with your ArcGIS Open Data site (when editing your Open Data site there is a 'sync' button on the second page where you add your groups).

TatianaAniskina
New Contributor II

Thanks Courtney,

It's strange but now they're really there. How many time it takes to see new datasets in Open Data site since they have been published? For the first 2 services it was the same time. But in this situation it looks like it takes several hours.

0 Kudos
CourtneyClaessens

Once you sync your group on your Open Data site it should be immediate. Please let us know if you continue to experience a lag in sync time going forward.

0 Kudos
NataliyaLys
Occasional Contributor II

Have issue with data syncing as well, takes forever

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nataliya Lys‌,

If you are still having problems, can you post a link to your site?

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
NataliyaLys
Occasional Contributor II

Andrew Stauffer‌,

The syncing problem doesn't seem to be an issue any more. I think it's must have been addressed in the latest release of updates for ArcGIS online.

However, now I have another issue... All of the layers that I have available for download from open data come from a single map service that is published to our ArcGIS server. And all of them, but one, seem to download just fine. The problem layer is the "Omaha Zoning" layer. I cannot figure out why it won't download.

Here is the link to my open data site: http://data.dogis.opendata.arcgis.com

Would appreciate any help. Thanks. Nataliya

0 Kudos