Hosted Feature Layer metadata enumerated domains problem

Jump to solution
10-21-2015 12:54 PM
DanDowning
Occasional Contributor

I have a hosted feature layer available in an open data site. When I import metadata via the item details page any attributes that have enumerated domains are importing only one enumerated domain. I have tried this using a shapefile xml, and geodatabase metadata by using the geoprocessing XSLT Transformation tool with the remove local storage info.xslt stylesheet to export the metadata content to a stand-alone metadata XML file in the ArcGIS metadata format. I've also tried this with a completely fresh ArcGIS metadata that hasn't had to be upgraded in any way. I started trolling some other open data sites and couldn't find a single attribute with more than one enumerated domain. Any ideas on how to get all the enumerated domains for an attribute into AGOL metadata?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanDowning
Occasional Contributor

This problem has gone away for me. Either it was fixed behind the scenes or my data has healed thyself. Amen.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanDowning
Occasional Contributor

I thought this might be a browser issue, but I've now tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE all with the same result.

0 Kudos
DanDowning
Occasional Contributor

This problem has gone away for me. Either it was fixed behind the scenes or my data has healed thyself. Amen.

0 Kudos