Data Download Problems

07-15-2014 11:04 AM
JustinConner
Occasional Contributor II

I have two data sources available at the Wood County Open Data site. Home | Wood County Land Information Office - BETA‌

I tried to download both the parcel and address point layers without any success so far.Is this simply not setup to download 50,000 parcels from a County?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
CameronMcCormick
Occasional Contributor

I'm having a similar experience with datasets in our open data site.  I can get the download, but the .zip it creates is only 1kb.  Trying the other download options resulted in nothing working.

All the types of downloads were working in the beta phase.

0 Kudos
PeterHenschel
New Contributor II

I think it has something to with the size of the data.  I am having the same issues with parcels, but a smaller dataset downloads right away with the data.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

When posting an issue about downloading a dataset, please make sure to share a link. This allows us to look at the problem, and help resolve it.

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
JustinConner
0 Kudos
ANRGIS
by
Occasional Contributor

We are also experiencing this issue with larger datasets.

Also having issues downloading other datasets, saying:

Sorry, something went wrong with the server. Please try again or report this issue to our team

Maybe the servers are down?

0 Kudos
PeterMiles
New Contributor

We are also experiencing the same issue with large datasets

Dataset | Halifax Open Data Catalogue

JustinConner

The download problems appear to be fixed.

ChristopherBoland
Occasional Contributor

I have been working directly with the ESRI Development team on this issue.  it appears that there was a 3 million vertices limit to the data download; however this was expected to be fixed in the most recent release of the OpenData, which I believe was released this morning.