Customizing the Open Data results page

Jump to solution
02-01-2019 12:38 AM
StefanSchnitzhofer
New Contributor III

Hi all,

is it possible to customize the Open Data result page?

As we want to serve GIS-non-professionals with Open Data, I would like to offer a little more inuitive and striking result page. I like the tile-style presentation of content within AGOL very much (see below). Furthermore I'd like to offer a "show on map" link directly on the result overview page.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Stefan

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Stefan,

There are currently no plans to allow customization of the search results page. That said, I think you may be able to get the design functionality you want by using the gallery card in your sites or pages:

If that looks like what you're after, I'd check out the design docs for some help getting started: Design the layout of your site—ArcGIS Hub | ArcGIS

Hope that helps!

Patrick

View solution in original post

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Stefan,

There are currently no plans to allow customization of the search results page. That said, I think you may be able to get the design functionality you want by using the gallery card in your sites or pages:

If that looks like what you're after, I'd check out the design docs for some help getting started: Design the layout of your site—ArcGIS Hub | ArcGIS

Hope that helps!

Patrick