CSV documents no longer opening since update?

Jump to solution
05-26-2021 07:56 AM
Daniel_Hardwick
New Contributor III

Since the update to Hub we have noticed that we can't open any CSV documents? 

I noticed this when I uploaded two documents today, both appeared on the Hub site as per usual, one was a CSV and one was a PDF. The PDF works fine when opening, but the CSV just hangs. The page looks like it's trying to load as you can slightly see a side bar to the left, but it hangs then eventually the page times out. 

I have tried opening new and old CSV files, to check it was not just an issue with this particular CSV, and it is the same for all. It's like CSV's can't be viewed any more within Hub? 

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've released an update that should address this issue. Let us know if you observe any further issues with CSVs rendering in the new ui.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
TomWayson
Esri Contributor

Thank you for reporting this @Daniel_Hardwick. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Are you able to provide a link to a CSV dataset that doesn't work?

0 Kudos
TomWayson
Esri Contributor

Thank you. I see the problem. I will respond here when we have it fixed.

0 Kudos
Daniel_Hardwick
New Contributor III

Thanks Tom, is this an issue just within our organisation and our documents/URLs, or is this something that will affect everyone? 

0 Kudos
TomWayson
Esri Contributor
It appears that it will affect others as well.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've released an update that should address this issue. Let us know if you observe any further issues with CSVs rendering in the new ui.

0 Kudos
Daniel_Hardwick
New Contributor III
CYBER SECURITY WARNING: This email is from an external source - be careful of attachments and links. If in doubt contact the ICT Service Desk via the YourICT icon on your desktop.

Many thanks, I have just checked a couple and all seems to be working.

0 Kudos