Configure 3rd party logins [Premium] Hub

Jump to solution
01-30-2020 08:07 PM
KrishV
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All,

I have seen  admins can now configure 3rd party logins for Initiative followers in the change log. Can you point to some documentation on how to configure 3rd party logins for Initiative followers as I don't see any configure option in Community Page.

Appreciate your support.

Thanks,

Krish

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's in Hub Settings (from overview)

will update the changelog to be more clear

View solution in original post

4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's in Hub Settings (from overview)

will update the changelog to be more clear

KrishV
by

Thanks.

0 Kudos
KrishV
by

Hi Graham,

I checked the change log and its not updated yet. Is there any link, which has process to do it. 

Is Admin login and Community user admin login different. I'm not able to login to Community admin login with my Admin Login.

Please help.

Thanks,

Krish

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I totally edited this sentence! 🙂

>[Premium] Hub admins can now configure 3rd party logins in Hub Settings

Yes the admin & community accounts are different. You (or the person who activated Hub Premium) created an additional community organization with a community administrator--that account is what the Hub Setting screen is calling for. The setting you asked about shouldn't depend on having this double login however you should probably try to track it down if you aren't sure what it is. An easy way to do this is to use the "Forgot username" functionality on the sign in screen.

Go to Hub Overview and click "Hub Settings" to find this feature. We're in the progress of updating the documentation but here is a useful blog about Hub Settings overall Introducing easier administration with ArcGIS Hub Settings