Select to view content in your preferred language

where is the view settings panel in the geostatistical wizard for semivariogram?

12-05-2013 11:07 AM
annfeng1
Deactivated User
I don't see the view settings or the export option as illustrated here http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.1/index.html#//0031000000n4000000

The only available panels are named general, model nugget, model#1, 2, 3, lag etc. How can i access the settings for semivariogram plotting? Thanks in advance for any pointers!
0 Kudos
5 Replies
SteveLynch
Esri Regular Contributor
Please share a screenshot or try and see if you can resize the window that should be above the horizontal line above the 4 buttons on the left. See image below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29627[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
annfeng1
Deactivated User
Please share a screenshot or try and see if you can resize the window that should be above the horizontal line above the 4 buttons on the left. See image below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29627[/ATTACH]

I attached the screenshot. Although mine is Arc 10.0 but the help documentation regarding view settings in semivariogram is identical to that of 10.2 so there should be a view settings tab. I am puzzled as to where it is. I have editor license as well. Thx,
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29630[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
SteveLynch
Esri Regular Contributor
Vertical line in your case, see below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29632[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
annfeng1
Deactivated User
Vertical line in your case, see below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29632[/ATTACH]

thanks a lot for your tip. Yes double click the pointed area solved the mystry of the elusive tab. I can't seem to delete the attached image which is no longer necessary. can you help me remove it? thanks
0 Kudos
EricKrause
Esri Regular Contributor
We'd prefer to leave these attachments up in case someone else has this problem.
0 Kudos