Select to view content in your preferred language

Conditional independence between two or more raster?

09-19-2013 09:30 PM
SilviaGonzález
New Contributor
I'm working on a project based on the statistical method weights of evidence, is based on the Bayes theorem.

I need to calculate the conditional independence between two or more raster. Arcgis there a tool that can help me?

Please, I need help. thank you very much
0 Kudos
2 Replies
SilviaGonzález
New Contributor
I'm working on a project based on the statistical method weights of evidence, is based on the Bayes theorem.

I need to calculate the conditional independence between two or more raster. Arcgis there a tool that can help me?

Please, I need help. thank you very much
0 Kudos
larryzhang1
Occasional Contributor
It looks really good question, in particular, related to  geological formation units, geomorphology with hydrogeology (drainage basin, etc.)

And it would be nice if ESRI Geostatistical/Spatial team can help answer...

Regards,

++++++++++
In SAS (& others like S+ or R), the chisq option is used on the tables statement to obtain the test statistic and its associated p-value. And wondering if ArcGIS Geostatistical /spatial statistics  will apply this chisq function onto categorical geoscience layers.

Really eager to get some deep insights on some statistics functions/algorithms on GIS layers (2 or more) to practically support many applications within ArcGIS, especially, over surface layers TIN/DEM for some analysis scenarios ...
0 Kudos