Select to view content in your preferred language

Vote for my Idea!

07-22-2014 05:12 AM
AdamRepsher
Regular Contributor

Hello All,

Operations Dashboard is currently our end-user viewing application for AVL and some other real-time feeds.  Currently, when setting up a Web Map in AGOL, you cannot add SECONDS in the date/time format for popups.  We poll our vehicles at either 10 or 20 second intervals and cannot see change in time for a minute.

Would you all please consider voting for my idea at ideas.arcgis.com to correct this issue?

http://shar.es/NPOOM

Thank you!

--Adam

Message was edited by: Adam Repsher Corrected link.

15 Replies
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor

So, what format do you want to see this as? Currently, the formats that show time are highlighted in yellow. We could just add seconds to this, for example:

12/21/1997 6:00:00 PM

formats.JPG

Mike

AdamRepsher
Regular Contributor

Yes, Mike Minami‌!

Mike Minami wrote:

We could just add seconds to this, for example:

12/21/1997 6:00:00 PM

Mike

...that one and 12/21/1997 18:00:00 would be very helpful!

Thank you!

--Adam

0 Kudos
AdamRepsher
Regular Contributor

Hello again Mike Minami!

The change that you proposed was implemented, but it looks like it was left out in the last update of ArcGIS Online‌!  It was very useful and hope that it comes back.

When AGOL gets it back, then we have to bother Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS‌ to cover the change in their product.

Thanks,

--Adam

0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor

Adam Repsher

The options are there. However, instead of adding 8 entries of date with time in a long list, we did it differently. Only the first two date formats in the list support displaying time as an option. Picking one of them activates the show time checkbox, that allows you to set the time.

time.JPG

AdamRepsher
Regular Contributor

Thank you Mike!

0 Kudos
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

You have my support. Good enhancement!

0 Kudos