Select to view content in your preferred language

StreamServiceOutboundTransport issue

04-23-2018 06:59 AM
AntonioCarrozzo1
New Contributor II

I created a simple stream service with GeoEvent manager (10.6), but I have always the same issue

com.esri.ges.transport.streamService.StreamServiceOutboundTransportnull java.lang.NullPointerException at com.esri.ges.transport.streamService.StreamServiceOutboundTransport.receive(StreamServiceOutboundTransport.java:567) [83:com.esri.ges.framework.transport.stream-service-transport:10.6.0] at com.esri.ges.manager.stream.internal.OutboundTransportProxy.receive(OutboundTransportProxy.java:40) [127:com.esri.ges.manager.internal-streammanager:10.6.0] at com.esri.ges.manager.stream.internal.OutboundStreamImpl.receive(OutboundStreamImpl.java:202) [127:com.esri.ges.manager.internal-streammanager:10.6.0] at com.esri.ges.adapter.OutboundAdapterBase.receive(OutboundAdapterBase.java:44) [29:com.esri.ges.framework.adapter.adapter-api:10.6.0] at com.esri.ges.adapter.json.FeatureJsonOutboundAdapter.flushQueue(FeatureJsonOutboundAdapter.java:118) [31:com.esri.ges.framework.adapter.feature-json-adapter:10.6.0] at com.esri.ges.adapter.json.FeatureJsonOutboundAdapter.run(FeatureJsonOutboundAdapter.java:91) [31:com.esri.ges.framework.adapter.feature-json-adapter:10.6.0] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]Apr 23, 2018, 3:22:34 PMERROR

I able to subscribe the stream service, and the counter is updated every time a new file has been uploaded to the folder

Could you please help me.

Thanks

11 Replies
Irina_Rakhimova
Esri Contributor

Hi Roland,

As far as I know GeoEvent environment and stream services are stable.

The browser cert was imported to make sure that I get all certs (root,intermediate,final) imported. I am not sure if it was necessary, but it did help me with StreamServiceOutboundTransport error.  Additionally, if you have IE Enhanced Security setting enabled, maybe you could try to turn it off as a test.

Thank you,

Irina.

0 Kudos
Rolandvan_Zoest
New Contributor III

This problem still exists in version 10.6.1

Could someone from ESRI staff confirm and explain the solution suggested by Irina Rakhimova ?

Thanks, Roland