Select to view content in your preferred language

Stream Service with Related Features

08-03-2023 04:40 AM
MartinOscarsson2
New Contributor II

Hello, 

I have been prototyping a solution that combines a Feature Service created from the new Custom Data Feeds functionality in Enterprise 11.1, and a Stream Service from Geoevent Server.

Using the Related Features functionality in Geoevent I combine the two services. This is working as expected in Map Viewer Classic. In the new Map Viewer (both in AGOL and Enterprise 11.1) it does not work.

Is there any documentation for the available functionality of Stream Layers in different clients? Is there any plan to include this functionality in the new Map Viewer? 

2 Replies
RobertoGSYS
New Contributor

Hi Martin,

I'm sorry if I can't help you.

But I was looking for source that explain me how a streaming service combined with related feature works, but I didn't find anything till now, due I have a problem configuring an update feature output: practically I also created a streaming service and when I compare the two output on MapViewer there aren't the same number of points - those from streaming service are more.

So I think the solution can be to relate it with a feature (service), but when I tested it I didn't noticed anything different.

Can you please explain me what is the functionality of combining a streaming service with a feature service and what should be the final result on the display/map?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
RobertoGSYS
New Contributor

I just found this

Re: Example of working Stream Service with Related... - Esri Community

Although an old post, I hope it can be useful for you

0 Kudos