Select to view content in your preferred language

Geometry Filter Not Working

08-13-2014 06:01 AM
AdamRepsher
Frequent Contributor

I am attempting to only show events within a specific county from a stream of events that are statewide.  I have created a service that I believe should do that:

CountyFilter.PNG

The "Centre County Filter" as it is illustrated above does not pass any data at all.  I should mention that the CoFence geofence contains all 67 counties in our state.  When I change the filter to "CoFence/.*" it passes all events in the state, as I thought it should behave.

What might I be doing wrong to make this work incorrectly?

I should mention that I am using AGS/GEE version 10.21.

Thank you,

--Adam

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AdamRepsher
Frequent Contributor

I am able to delete the GeoFilter and then put in a new one with the same settings, and it works again for about 3 hours.  When it happens, this is one of the log warning messages that I get:

org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectProducer

No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint[direct://DJs_TroopH:tcp-5564-in-04v-PSP_R4] to process: Exchange[JmsMessage[JmsMessageID: ID:OAOPRSAPP15V-1125-1408121996815-0:87:1:1:853245]]

Any ideas?  Issues with GeoEvent‌ Extension v10.2.1 that was overcome with 10.2.2?

Can you use the same GeoFilter in two different Services (models)?

Thanks!

--Adam

0 Kudos
AdamRepsher
Frequent Contributor

...also of note, getting this, but it doesn't make any sense...:

Field Calculator failed to assign value 'null' to the field 'ENR10' of GeoEventDefinition 'DJ_FieldReducer': Could not find a field with the name ENR10 in the geoEventDefinition DJ_FieldReducer

The field "ENR10" does not enter the equation until 2 steps AFTER the GeoEventDefinition "DJ_FieldReducer" is introduced.  It is like my calculators are looking at the wrong GeoEvent Definitions.

Again, deleting and re-creating the GeoFilter usually fixes this for a few hours...

Can anyone in the GeoEvent Team‌ or GeoEvent Community make any sense out of this?

Thanks,

--Adam

...edit to update the picture...

Update.PNG

0 Kudos
AdamRepsher
Frequent Contributor

GeoEvent‌ Extension - Geometry filter.

Still exhibiting the same behavior.  All flow stops through the service (or model) - Delete the GeoFilter - Put another GeoFilter back in with the same parameters and it starts working again.

Any Ideas - or even a "we saw that and fixed it at 10.2.2"?

Thanks,

--Adam

0 Kudos