GeoEvent Data Store registration fails after validation

Jump to solution
06-07-2017 08:48 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am working to establish a secure connection between ArcGIS Server and GeoEvent Processor by following the instructions in this Technical Article

My Default Data Store in GeoEvent is not validated, as it failed after I secured the REST service.  

GeoEvent Data Store

As you can see, I've registered a second ArcGIS Server connection to the same URL and called it RTCA:

RTCA Register

The issue is that, while this second data store will validate and allow my GeoEvent Service to function correctly temporarily...

Monitor

When I check on the status of the Service after ~ 24 hours, the fs-poll-in Input will have stopped running and the Data Store is no longer validated. 

• What could be causing this behavior?

For what it's worth, the same data store is perfectly valid within ArcGIS Server Manager:

Server Manager

(Also, just wanted to say congrats RJ Sunderman on the excellent 2-part series on Inbound/Outbound HTTP Transport in GeoEvent 10.5!)

geoevent‌ geoeventprocessor geoevent-extension

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RJSunderman
Esri Regular Contributor

There were fixes which appear related to the issue you're describing in patches released for the 10.4.1 and 10.5 product releases. If you haven't already, would you please download and apply one of the following, which ever one is appropriate for your deployment:

Esri Technical Support might be able to offer assistance. If you elect to submit a support incident, you might reference BUG-000100502.

Hope this information helps -

RJ

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RJSunderman
Esri Regular Contributor

There were fixes which appear related to the issue you're describing in patches released for the 10.4.1 and 10.5 product releases. If you haven't already, would you please download and apply one of the following, which ever one is appropriate for your deployment:

Esri Technical Support might be able to offer assistance. If you elect to submit a support incident, you might reference BUG-000100502.

Hope this information helps -

RJ