com.esri.ges.fabric.internal.ZKPersistenceUtility

11-17-2017 02:48 AM
Ranga_Tolapi
Occasional Contributor III

I am keep getting below error in the log file. Can someone help to get rid of this. Thank you.

com.esri.ges.fabric.internal.ZKPersistenceUtilityKeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /geoevent/config/clusters/default/arcgisServerConnections/default.json/ServicesCache.json org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /geoevent/config/clusters/default/arcgisServerConnections/default.json/ServicesCache.json at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)[23:org.apache.zookeeper.zookeeper-geoevent:3.5.0] at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)[23:org.apache.zookeeper.zookeeper-geoevent:3.5.0] at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.setData(ZooKeeper.java:1908)[23:org.apache.zookeeper.zookeeper-geoevent:3.5.0] at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.SetDataBuilderImpl$4.call(SetDataBuilderImpl.java:272)[386:curator-framework:3.1.0] at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.SetDataBuilderImpl$4.call(SetDataBuilderImpl.java:268)[386:curator-framework:3.1.0] at org.apache.curator.connection.StandardConnectionHandlingPolicy.callWithRetry(StandardConnectionHandlingPolicy.java:67)[387:curator-client:3.1.0] at org.apache.curator.RetryLoop.callWithRetry(RetryLoop.java:99)[387:curator-client:3.1.0] at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.SetDataBuilderImpl.pathInForeground(SetDataBuilderImpl.java:265)[386:curator-framework:3.1.0] at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.SetDataBuilderImpl.forPath(SetDataBuilderImpl.java:251)[386:curator-framework:3.1.0] at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.SetDataBuilderImpl.forPath(SetDataBuilderImpl.java:39)[386:curator-framework:3.1.0] at com.esri.ges.fabric.internal.ZKPersistenceUtility.writeToPath(ZKPersistenceUtility.java:286)[77:com.esri.ges.persistence.zookeeper.zk-persistenceutility:10.5.1] at Proxy31dbac17_e31c_433b_b81b_61b464fa666a.writeToPath(Unknown Source)[:] at Proxy1508caa4_7e25_4e9d_8e66_be16187d5679.writeToPath(Unknown Source)[:] at com.esri.ges.persistence.zookeeper.agsconnection.ZKArcGISServerConnectionDAO.persistServicesInfo(ZKArcGISServerConnectionDAO.java:251)[87:com.esri.ges.persistence.zookeeper.agsconnection:10.5.1] at Proxyd2e5b021_291b_4f37_907f_85e97f1607c5.persistServicesInfo(Unknown Source)[:] at Proxyd157beee_eb5d_4cfe_bc1a_79a8abf759f7.persistServicesInfo(Unknown Source)[:] at com.esri.ges.manager.datastore.agsconnection.internal.ArcGISServerConnectionManagerImpl.onArcGISServerConnectionStatusChange(ArcGISServerConnectionManagerImpl.java:790)[217:com.esri.ges.manager.internal-agsconnectionmanager:10.5.1] at com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnection$CacheUpdater.update(DefaultArcGISServerConnection.java:163)[109:com.esri.ges.framework.datastore.agsconnection-datastore:10.5.1] at com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnection$CacheUpdater.run(DefaultArcGISServerConnection.java:199)[109:com.esri.ges.framework.datastore.agsconnection-datastore:10.5.1]
5 Replies
VeerleDeNijs
New Contributor

We are experiencing the same issue. Have you managed to solve this?

Can you tell us how you did this then?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
TL2
by

Anyone figure this out?

0 Kudos
MathiasGieser
New Contributor III

I have the same error.  I am having problems polling certain feature services as well. Not sure if they are related.

0 Kudos
RobertMarros
Occasional Contributor II

MBramer-esristaff‌ -  We are having the same issue on 10.5.1 server. I can receive data over TCP port and pass it to a GeoDB table completely fine. I then have an input that is polling from that table with incremental updates every 10 seconds but it takes almost 5 minutes to grab the data and post.  All the while my master GeoEvent Service model that is using the polled data never shows an increase on the inputs even though I did see the polling work. During this time I see a state suspended and state reconnected in the logs as well as the other issue that is displayed in the first post.  I have to imagine that this connection loss is causing the issues.  Side note, we have a similar set up on GeoEvent 10.4.1 and the issues don't seem to be happening there. 

Jason

0 Kudos
TL2
by

My GeoEvent continues to work fine even with this "error".  I quote error because after opening a ticket with esri they have informed me that this is infact mislabeled as an error and should only be a warning.  That being said it does not affect my GeoEvent services so this explanation was fine with me.

0 Kudos