Availavility Sevices (DEMO) Geoevent

09-23-2018 07:35 PM
BraulioGalvez1
Esri Contributor

Hi Geoevent Team! 

I found that services hosted in  Geoevent Stream Services doesn't run.

What could have happened?

I hope your comments.

Braulio.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanielCota1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Braulio Galvez

There does look to be an issue with the sample services on that server. It could be related to the Geoevent services that output to the stream layers or it could be a misconfiguration on the servers themselves.

RJ Sunderman‌ might have some insight on this.

-Daniel

RJSunderman
Esri Regular Contributor

Braulio Galvez‌ - There was a certificate issue on the server geoeventsample1.esri.com which has been addressed.

Are you able to discover the following services at the ArcGIS REST Services Directory endpoint https://geoeventsample1.esri.com:6443/arcgis/rest/services ?

Services:

If you navigate to the stream service's subscription page (e.g. Home > services > LABus > subscribe) and then click the 'Subscribe' button, are you seeing feature records broadcast by the stream service?

I've noticed that a few of the stream services, like the NYCMonitoredVehicleJourney, are not broadcasting data as frequently as others. So while it may look like the stream service is "dead", if you wait a minute or so feature records do show up in the stream service subscription page's scrolling text display eventually. The velocity for FAAStream, LABus, and WorldSatellites is pretty high. I'm seeing data broadcast immediately when I subscribe to any of those stream services.

- RJ

BraulioGalvez1
Esri Contributor

Hi RJ Sunderman‌!

Thank you very much!!! In fact, I'm using the services:

On this side, they work very well and fast. Video: Subscribe_WorldSatellites 

Precisely, the reason for this warning is because we should show this services in the next Esri Chile User Conference, in 03th October. This stream services I will show on ArcGIS Pro (Layer Stream), and the WebApp Builder (Widget Stream). 

I was scared, because this week I went to see the services and they were not working. We are currently setting up an Azure with the entire Enterprise 10.6.1 platform, but it is not yet available.

Thank you!

Braulio.

0 Kudos