Adding New Local Transport does not show

03-24-2014 07:45 PM
BrianLocke
Occasional Contributor II
added a new transport docs say that may take a min, but has been over an hour and still has not shown up??
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JavierDelgadillo
Esri Contributor
Brian,

It's possible your transport failed to load.  One way to check this is to deploy your jar file and then go to the log page and see if there are any messages with the words TransportTracker.  Likewise, you can look for messages from the logger org.apache.felix.fileinstall for clues.  If your transport deployed successfully, then you'll see likes like the following:

com.esri.ges.registry.transport.internal.TransportRegistryImpl [TransportTracker] Transport Twitter(10.2.0) added from bundle com.esri.geoevent.transport.twitter-transport [343] (ACTIVE). Wed Mar 26 13:49:26 PDT 2014 INFO

and

org.apache.felix.fileinstall Installed /home/gep/arcgis/server/GeoEventProcessor/deploy/twitter-transport-10.2.0.jar Wed Mar 26 13:49:26 PDT 2014 INFO

Let us know if you have any further questions.

-Javier
0 Kudos
BrianLocke
Occasional Contributor II
Ryan Elliott was able to help me out, I had in my pom (as the Sample had) the default ges-lib dependency, after changing it to the below

<dependency>
                <groupId>com.esri.geoevent.sdk</groupId>
                <artifactId>geoevent-sdk</artifactId>
                <version>10.2.1</version>
</dependency>

popped up right and all was working accordingly ...... but have some bugs to work out:( I will start a new thread on those
0 Kudos