Autodesk Forge Compatibility Version for ArcGIS GeoBIM

Jump to solution
09-10-2023 11:58 PM
jantolihao
Occasional Contributor

Hello, everyone!

I just want to ask this. ArcGIS GeoBIM is compatible with what version of Autodesk Forge? Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ACheuvront
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the clarification. There are/were a few uses of the "Forge" name that causes some confusion. In this case it is the Forge Viewer. The current release of ArcGIS GeoBIM is using version 7.53 of the Forge Viewer. This is specified by the GeoBIM app. You can also see the current version if you open the settings in the Forge Viewer.

ACheuvront_1-1694540532287.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACheuvront
Esri Contributor

ArcGIS GeoBIM is kept up to date with the latest version of Autodesk Platform Services (formerly Forge). I might be able to provide more information if I knew the context of the question. Is there some specific functionality you are looking for? Is this more of a question of what versions of Autodesk documents (Revit, AutoCAD, etc.) are supported?

0 Kudos
jantolihao
Occasional Contributor

Hi, @ACheuvront.

Thank you for the response. The context is regarding the opening of the linked documents in the Links tab. Linking the documents to the features in a Web Scene and clicking the Play button opens Autodesk Forge. Does it open the latest Autodesk Forge version? Or does it open the Forge version that is associated with the BIM360 / ACC account used?

Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
ACheuvront
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the clarification. There are/were a few uses of the "Forge" name that causes some confusion. In this case it is the Forge Viewer. The current release of ArcGIS GeoBIM is using version 7.53 of the Forge Viewer. This is specified by the GeoBIM app. You can also see the current version if you open the settings in the Forge Viewer.

ACheuvront_1-1694540532287.png

0 Kudos
jantolihao
Occasional Contributor

Hi, @ACheuvront

This is noted. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos