Select to view content in your preferred language

Synchronization issues with ArcGIS mobile (between mobile projects)

11-22-2012 09:32 AM
NickDeMerchant
Emerging Contributor
Hi folks,

I have a unique problem (i think) that has to do with synchronizing.... First off, I am using the latest ArcGIS mobile 3.1 with an enterprise geodatabase 9.3 in SQL.  I am also using ArcGIS server 10.  The data is versioned with globalID's.  here's my issue:

I have 4 different services that are slightly different however for the most part, the feature classes exist within all 4 services.  I havecreated 4 seperate ArcGIS mobile projects through project center.  What I am finding is when I collect data in one project, I am able to sync this data no problem back to the database and can see it fine within the service and mxd.  The problem I am having is when Iopen up another project, re-sync all of the data layers, at times, features are not showing up even though I just sync'd them and they exist in the database.  Even when I look at the service used in project 2 (second project opened), the data appears to be there.  It's just not viewable from ArcGIS mobile. 

It's a strange one but very important to us as our users need to be able to go between projects and expect the data to be there on their mobile devices.

Has anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any help on this,

Nick
0 Kudos
0 Replies