Open a MapCache from ArcGIS 10.2.1 for Windows Mobile SDK - Error: Missing ArcGIS registry key

10-01-2015 10:59 AM
Joao_OlynthoAntunes_de_Oliveir
New Contributor

Hi,

I already have an app developed for Windows Mobile Professional 6 that uses the "ArcGIS for Windows Mobile 3.1" and opens a MapCache generated by "ArcGIS Desktop 10.1".

We are migrating the entire architecture for the newest version and we've already done the ArcGIS Desktop migration for 10.3 version. We also installed the ArcGIS 10.2.1 for Windows Mobile to generate the Mobile Cache. So far, everything is OK, the MapCache is generated successfuly.

The problem now is: for testing the generated MapCache, we are trying to run the Sample avaiable in "ArcGIS 10.2.1 Runtime SDK for Windows Mobile" installation, but it doesn't work.

I'm using "Visual Studio 2008 and SP1" with "Microsoft Compact Framework 3.5" Installed

I've Installed "ArcGIS 10.2.1 for Windows Mobile" and "ArcGIS 10.2.1 Runtime SDK for Windows Mobile"

I've tryied to run the app in my own device (Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Professional - CE OS 5.2.29217) with ArcGISMobile.CAB and AGMRuntime.CAB installed on it, and also tried to run on Windows Mobile 6 Classic Emulator (Visual Studio Connect Windows Mobile 6 Classic Emulator and Craddle) without any CAB of ArcGIS installed.

Both situations gives me the same error:

Missing ArcGIS registry key

This error occurs at Open() method of a MobileCache instance after defining the StoragePath of the MapCache.

What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
0 Replies