Mobile crashes when adding feature.

05-29-2014 08:42 AM
roemhildtg
Occasional Contributor III
ArcGIS for mobile crashes when trying to add one type of a feature. Here is the logfile:

Esri® ArcGIS for Windows Mobile 10.1.5001.3320
Thursday, May 29, 2014 9:16:40 AM

-----
Stack Trace:
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(String key)
   at ESRI.ArcGIS.Mobile.FeatureCaching.UniqueValue.get_Item(String key)
   at ESRI.ArcGIS.Mobile.Client.Feature..ctor(FeatureType featureType, Object[] defaultValues)
   at ESRI.ArcGIS.Mobile.Client.Feature..ctor(FeatureType featureType)
   at ESRI.ArcGIS.Mobile.Client.Tasks.CollectFeatures.CollectFeaturesTask.StartCollection(FeatureType featureType, Boolean copyAttributes, Geometry copyGeometry)
   at ESRI.ArcGIS.Mobile.Client.Tasks.CollectFeatures.CollectFeaturesTask.FeatureTypeActivated(Object sender, FeatureTypeActivatedArgs e)
   at ESRI.ArcGIS.Mobile.Client.Pages.FeatureTypePage.RaiseFeatureTypeActivated(FeatureTypeActivatedArgs e)
   at ESRI.ArcGIS.Mobile.Client.Pages.FeatureTypePage.ListViewItemActivated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at ESRI.ArcGIS.Mobile.Client.Controls.ExtendedTreeView.RaiseItemActivated(EventArgs e)
   at ESRI.ArcGIS.Mobile.Client.Controls.ExtendedTreeView.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
   at Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop(IntPtr hwnMain)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form fm)
   at ESRI.ArcGIS.Mobile.Client.MobileApplication.Main(String[] args)
   at ESRI.ArcGIS.Mobile.Client.Program.Main(String[] args)

-----
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChristopherOlsen
Is this using a mobile cache created with the GP tool, or using a service?  Is it happening with multiple projects, or just this one?  More than one feature class that's also showing this?
0 Kudos
roemhildtg
Thanks for your response, I highlighted your questions in italics below:

Is this using a mobile cache created with the GP tool, or using a service?

I published a mobile feature service to our ArcGIS server. Then I used the mobile project manager to create a mobile project, which I transferred onto the device.

Is it happening with multiple projects, or just this one?

So far we've only experienced this with one project, and only one layer. All of the other projects and layers have worked so far. The project consists of several different types of features, but only one is causing the crash.
0 Kudos