Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Mobile, Collect Features task, choose a feature type delivers a blank screen

02-05-2014 05:14 AM
ZekeHouk
New Contributor
I have a project I created using Mobile Project Center 10.2 with several point feature classes.  I open it in ArcGIS Mobile for Windows, View Map shows my point features.  I select Tasks, Collect Features, and get a blank screen labeled "Choose a feature type". I would expect a list of my feature classes to appear. Has anybody else seen this?  Does anybody else know how to fix it? Thanks.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZekeHouk
New Contributor
OK, I found the answer.  When I share the .mxd as a service, I added 'Feature Access' to the capabilities.  Then I went back to MPC and re-added the layer from an Operational Mobile Service.
0 Kudos
PaulLohr
Frequent Contributor

I had a similar problem but not quite the same. I had the same blank screen in collect features. FeatureAccess was enabled on the service. In Mobile Project Center, I removed and re-added the feature service, saved it, then re-published the project (to ArcGIS Server). Then I downloaded the mobile project again and tried to collect a feature. Now the proper content was showing up in the Collect Features part of the program.

0 Kudos