Filtering large subsets of unique values in reference layers ArcGIS Online & Power BI

02-10-2018 11:35 PM
tobiasnewton
New Contributor

Hi guys, 

Working within the ArcGIS feature in Power BI. Have uploaded a custom reference layer (title boundaries for properties in a city – included in the attributes for these is a unique reference number). I have a large pool of unique references which are subset of those with – a csv list I’d like to highlight as a subset within the custom maps reference layer. (Creating some interaction between the BI list added as xls/csv data and highlighting the matching section within the custom reference layer). Any input on the best way to achieve this would be fantastic. Have a large set I’d like to highlight so doing it manually on ArcGIS online through the filter function isn’t going to work in this case. Unless a large list of unique values could be entered in one bulk filter entry (if so what is the format for listing this). Any ideas would be appreciated! All reference numbers are identical. Trying to showing roughly 2% of the total shapes in the reference layer.

I understand this could be potentially be accomplished first in ArcGIS online so a solution for either would work!

Thanks

0 Replies