Select to view content in your preferred language

Stuck at a step for creating webhook, using Power Automate custom connector and Enterprise Survey123

2 weeks ago
NigelGriffiths
Occasional Contributor

After noticing the existence of this Power Automate specific questions community, I have cross posted here also from an original topic in the Survey123 forum. This is my first time creating a webhook and I am having some difficulty understanding what may be prerequisite knowledge.

I have been following the documentation for both setting up the custom connector in Power Automate cloud:
How To: Create an ArcGIS Survey123 Connector for Microsoft Power Automate for Use with Arc (esri.com...

And for within Survey123:
Webhooks—ArcGIS Survey123 | Documentation

I have reached the end of the documentation for the Power Automate side, but need to get the Payload URL when creating the webhook in Survey123

NigelGriffiths_0-1728035996463.png

In Power Automate, the custom connector has been successfully validated and I have been able to retrieve my survey list, and get the schema for my survey:

NigelGriffiths_1-1728035996471.jpeg

Which order and where do I need to go to retrieve the Payload URL from Power Automate for use within the Survey123 webhook, and also how exactly should the webhook.events be defined for when simply a new survey is submitted.

Once this is done, how do I then bring this connector into Power Automate cloud to create the flow. So what when a new survey is submitted, this custom connector is activated by the webhook. I suspect it may be something to do with the AddData page but the documentation is not specific enough.

NigelGriffiths_2-1728035996477.png

Any further information or guidance would be greatly appreciated, as I feel I am nearly there.

0 Kudos
0 Replies