Select to view content in your preferred language

Arcgis for AutoCAD not loading

Jump to solution
05-02-2024 05:53 AM
RuszkowskiRen
New Contributor

I have AutoCAD 2025 and I am trying to load Arcgis for AutoCAD and it is not loading. I am not getting any errors or messages and no splash screen either. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and I still get nothing. I have Arcgis for AutoCAD 430.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
DanWade
Esri Contributor

Hello @RuszkowskiRen,

There will be a gap in time between the AutoCAD 2025 release and the 430.1 release of ArcGIS for AutoCAD. This release is functionally equivalent with the 430 release but adds support for AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D version 2025. This release is expected this month (May).

While patiently waiting for the release please note you can leave the currently installed 2025 version while also installing a 2024 or earlier product to work with the 430 version.

View solution in original post

MichaelDavidsonPM
Esri Contributor

Hi @RuszkowskiRen,

Thanks for reaching out with this question. Here is a blog post with additional details on the version 430.1 release of ArcGIS for AutoCAD.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanWade
Esri Contributor

Hello @RuszkowskiRen,

There will be a gap in time between the AutoCAD 2025 release and the 430.1 release of ArcGIS for AutoCAD. This release is functionally equivalent with the 430 release but adds support for AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D version 2025. This release is expected this month (May).

While patiently waiting for the release please note you can leave the currently installed 2025 version while also installing a 2024 or earlier product to work with the 430 version.

RuszkowskiRen
New Contributor

Thank you so much. I was wondering if this was the problem. I look forward to the update and will use an earlier version of AutoCAD for the time being.

0 Kudos
MichaelDavidsonPM
Esri Contributor

Hi @RuszkowskiRen,

Thanks for reaching out with this question. Here is a blog post with additional details on the version 430.1 release of ArcGIS for AutoCAD.

0 Kudos