Select to view content in your preferred language

P4P Camera Angle Issue in Flight

07-29-2022 11:17 AM
AronRoberts_APS
Emerging Contributor

On one of our Phantom 4 Pro's, when doing an area survey, the camera will start off facing downwards, however a few waypoints into the flight it will suddenly face all the way up and then go back down to below the negative (i.e. facing down and backwards a little bit). Before this happens the camera will become shaky, and you can almost tell it is coming. When the drone is then landing, the camera is extremely shaky and looks to be almost struggling to hold itself looking forward. I have tried refreshing the software on both the drone and controller. We have 2 P4P's, and only one of them is having this issue. Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions to avoid sending the drone to DJI?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor

Hi @AronRoberts_APS , 

Based on your description, I strongly suspect this is a hardware issue with your drone. There's nothing Site Scan Flight does that would make your gimbal shaky, and we don't have any reports  from our test team or customers of anything similar happening. 

Unfortunately, I think you are going to have to contact DJI support and having your drone sent it for repair or replacement. 

0 Kudos
troyg
by
Emerging Contributor

I've seen this with other flight planning software platforms on one of our P4Ps.  After a quick trip to DJI for repair it was fixed.  I would suggest that.  

0 Kudos