Select to view content in your preferred language

Create an Android version of Site Scan

07-20-2020 11:03 PM
MervynLotter
Regular Contributor

As Esri are platform agnostic, please can you create an Android version of Site Scan app. Based on its history and that Esri purchased it from 3DR, I realise why it is currently only available on iOS devices, however it is an important application for all users who use Drone2Map and related software. Even Quick Capture integrates with Site Scan to leverage the ability for capturing data. 

Tags (1)
25 Comments
MervynLotter

Hi Brent

Sorry, I only saw your message now. I am happy to chat about it. My telephone number +2783 2997618.

Best wishes

Mervyn

BrentPierce

Sounds good Marvyn, I will add you to the beta list and also reach out by phone to discuss details. Looking forward to working with you on this.

AndreasHall

Hi @BrentPierce, what is the status on the development of  an Android version of Site Scan Flight? Is the beta available for selected customers?

BrunoGomesdeSouza

Hi @BrentPierce and @NicoBonnafoux 

Any news about the android version of Site Scan Flight app? Do We have some beta release  comming?

thanks

NickWilliams

We are also very interested in an Android version of this App, that we are hoping might make it easier for Site Scan to communicate with our Mavic 3 Enterprise drones for flight planning.