Select to view content in your preferred language

Where can I retrieve data collected through Forms?

Jump to solution
01-04-2023 01:53 AM
tcyd
by
New Contributor II

I have a hosted feature layer with a number of fields (strings). After converting it to a Web Map and Field Map consequently, I added some new form elements (e.g. combo boxes and switches) but I did not add the fields in my original layer (as for example, it would be better to use a switch (form element) for field worker input rather than inputing the string (yes/no) (the field element from the original layer). Now, when I have finished the input on my mobile Field Maps app, it seems the that data I submitted (form elements, e.g. the switch) is not available in the Web Map. How do I get these data back?

Many thanks for everyone's assistance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor

When you add form elements without existing fields, it creates the field(s) in the hosted feature layer for you.

You can see it in the data tab of the item details page, but will probably have to turn on that field to be visible (Same with web map that has this HFL, might need to turn on field visiblity).

RhettZufelt_0-1672848843426.png

To turn on other fields by default (when you add the layer to new map), go to the item details page, visualization, add the field(s) to the popup config, and the save button in upper right:

RhettZufelt_1-1672849127449.png

R_

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor

When you add form elements without existing fields, it creates the field(s) in the hosted feature layer for you.

You can see it in the data tab of the item details page, but will probably have to turn on that field to be visible (Same with web map that has this HFL, might need to turn on field visiblity).

RhettZufelt_0-1672848843426.png

To turn on other fields by default (when you add the layer to new map), go to the item details page, visualization, add the field(s) to the popup config, and the save button in upper right:

RhettZufelt_1-1672849127449.png

R_