Select to view content in your preferred language

User isn't able to sign in to Field Maps

Thursday
G-Palmer
Emerging Contributor

One of our users is unable to log into Field Maps; she's using iPhone with the latest version of the iOS and has the most up-to-date version of the application.

The map is served through ArcGIS Online. When she selects the option to log in, the app comes back with the message 'Sign In Error - Not logged in' (see the image below).

FieldMaps_SignInError.jpg

She's already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application, but is still getting the same message.

Is there anyway of getting around this issue?

5 Replies
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @G-Palmer , can you confirm the iOS version and Field Maps version this device is running and when this issue started occurring for them? Is the same user able to sign in to their ArcGIS Online account via the Browser on this same device? 

I suggest reaching out to esri tech support in the meantime who are aware of this issue and are gathering details. 

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos
G-Palmer
Emerging Contributor

Hi Colin

She is running iOS 17.6.1 with 24.2.0. I can check if she can sign into AGOL but the app doesn't allow her to enter her user details before presenting the message above. I've uploaded the video showing what's happening.

0 Kudos
MichaelaTuell
New Contributor

I have the same issue starting today. So far we have not found a solution that works either

0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

@MichaelaTuell has anything changed on the device between the last time it was used and today? i.e. did you update Field Maps or the OS version?

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos
NW-BrigitAndersonGISS
New Contributor

I have a user who is having the same issue. iOS version 17.6.1 and FieldMaps version 24.2.0

The issue appeared when they re-downloaded the app on Friday and have since tried redownloading. 

0 Kudos