Select to view content in your preferred language

Unsupported element

02-15-2024 01:06 PM
ccowin_odfw
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I have a set of feature classes that is on an EGDB through ArcServer. I then use these feature classes as the main editable features on field maps for about ~50 users. We have some data security requirements that this fulfills so that is why I don't just host the feature. I do have to do an odd workaround because of this to get the correct default values because I can't use Field Maps to set the template as it is not supported for self-hosted features. That must be done at the server level by overwriting the feature service. This is so there is a default value for the survey period (Spring2024, Fall2023) that users can query against when doing QA/QC. 

I think this is what is causing my immediate problem. Right now I have one user, and only one user, who is unable to insert a point to any of the self-hosted feature classes and only gets a "Form contains unsupported data." error on the legend. I got the logs and the only thing that looks out of place are these errors which are the exact number of errors as my self-hosted features. I don't understand why this is happening or why is it only happening to one of my users. The expression part I really don't get because I'm not using any expressions, but assume it has something to do with the default value for the survey period.

Error:

2/15/24, 11:12 AM unsupported element: ["editableExpression"]

Just thought I'd ask if anyone had any ideas as to why this would happen. Really at a loss on how to proceed. The user has done all the standard things, On/Off; different WiFi, updated Field Maps, Updated iOS, relogged into ESRI, redownloaded field maps, etc.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ccowin_odfw
Frequent Contributor

So I just made an identical web map and that worked for the user. How does one work and the other doesnt?