Select to view content in your preferred language

The form contains unsupported data

05-24-2023 08:49 AM
DanielaLinero
New Contributor

I have an editable point layer associated with a form in Field Maps. When I access the online map from the Field Maps application, it is possible to add a point and fill out the form. However, if I try to add a point in the offline areas, I receive the error message: "The form contains unsupported data".

The form is very simple and does not contain any calculations or groups. I have already verified that the offline areas are synchronized to the latest form version. Field maps version is 23.1.0.

4 Replies
JoshuaSharp-Heward
Occasional Contributor III

Are you able to post the troubleshooting logs from field maps when submitting the point? That usually gives a bit more info to help with debugging.

0 Kudos
DanielaLinero
New Contributor

Hi Joshua, 

The app does not allow submitting a point as the form does not even appear (see screenshot attached).

For a little bit more context, I created a feature layer along with an associated form (field maps) that field workers successfully used to record data. After some time, I added new fields to both the layer and the form. Field workers were able to fill out the new form only on one occasion. Afterwards, they started encountering the error whenever they tried to submit a new record using the offline maps. The only solution I found to prevent the error, was to remove the newly added fields from the form.

0 Kudos
ClintBoaz1
New Contributor III

Did you ever find a fix for this?  I am having the same issue 

0 Kudos
JodieKrakowski
New Contributor

I am having the same problem any solutions?

0 Kudos