Suddenly cannot add data/edit in most field maps!

06-30-2021 06:22 AM
AaronWorthley1
Occasional Contributor II

Our field crews suddenly cannot add data/edit in Field maps in iOS. Looks like the app was auto updated to 21.2.0 sometime recently (still 21.1.1 on another device where editing works as expected on same maps). Testing here in the office suggests it's happening with both online/connected maps as well as offline map areas.

Anybody else encountering this? Have found one map with offline map area that still has editing available, all others do not have the "+" sign at the bottom of the screen even though editable layers are included and the map has "Use with Collector" checked ON. 

Editing appears normal on web/browser version of the ArcGIS Online Map.

MAJOR problem, any advice would be most appreciated!

11 Replies
MatthewMassey
New Contributor III

@ColinLawrence Not sure if this is exactly related, but i was having a similar issue today where i had no option to capture a point. I published editable feature layer and basemap tile layer from ArcGIS Pro 2.8.1, created the map in AOL with the "new and improved" Map Viewer (instead of Map Viewer Classic). I read this post and then switched back to Map Viewer Classic, saved the web map again (no changes at all, just resaved)...and voila...i can capture a point.

ArmstKP
Occasional Contributor III

I can't create an inspection for some of my features in the same layer.  All the others layers are fine, just one.  I have tried all the above and still doesn't fix the issue - I don't get the blue "Add" button for some features to add a new inspection.  Quite strange and debilitating for an inspection app and program...