Pop-ups configured in the new map viewer are breaking the smartform within the FieldMaps App?

Jump to solution
05-04-2023 09:56 AM
RobertBecker
New Contributor

Hello, 

I am sure this has been solved somewhere but am running into this issue again and cannot find a solution. 

Case:

I have some very complex smart form I have developed with over 10 groups and a 100 fields/questions. However, I want to configure the pop-up because there is a ton of attribute information that is not needed. 

After I configure the pop-up in the map viewer, the pop-up shows correctly in the FieldMaps app BUT the smart form is completely lost. 

If I then go back to the FieldMaps Designer and resave - now the smart form is back and working correctly but the pop-up is not honored and just reads as a list of attributes. 

Is there a workaround to this? It is driving me a bit crazy since I have put so much time into creating the smart forms and I dont want the UX to go down because the pop-ups are illegible. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertBecker
New Contributor

Solved - I realized I was opening the web map directly and not through the FieldMaps designer! This has solved everything so far.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RobertBecker
New Contributor

Solved - I realized I was opening the web map directly and not through the FieldMaps designer! This has solved everything so far.

0 Kudos