Make (Integromat) Gmail Webhook Showing Domain Code Not Label

09-13-2023 09:28 AM
LeviCecil
Occasional Contributor III

So I've set up the Field Maps/Gmail notification webhook. For some reason the emails have started displaying the domain codes instead of the labels. For instance I'm getting an email with the subject line "Incident at 248." It should read "Incident at Faubion". It has also stopped logging reporter/user names. I haven't changed anything in the scenario and I have "Use domain name for coded value domains" checked yes in the Field Maps module. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JustinColville
Esri Contributor

Hello @LeviCecil , sorry to hear that you are running into problems.  I looked at our tests and created a new scenario to give this a try and I dont see any issues so far.  Are you able to share more info about your scenario (screenshot or Exporting the blueprint if possible)?  

JustinColville_0-1694732052516.png

Has the source layer changed at all?

Have you tried testing this in a new scenario with just a Watch Features module to see if it returns the correct data?

0 Kudos
LeviCecil

I tried recreating this scenario from scratch and the issue persists. 

0 Kudos
LeviCecil

Yes, I've tried recreating the modules. It will work for a couple of hits and then it goes back to showing the code instead of the display value. I tried attaching the blueprint json here but it says file type not supported. 

0 Kudos
LeviCecil

Here is a txt file

0 Kudos
JustinColville
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the additional info @LeviCecil .

In your Gmail module for the subject I notice you make a reference back to the Watch Feature module output rather than the iterator.

JustinColville_0-1694735310152.png

I think you might want it to look like

JustinColville_1-1694735348207.png

As well you probably want to change the references in the Content section as well.

I dont know for sure if this is the cause of your issue, but it would be good to make the change and test again to see if the problem still happens

0 Kudos
LeviCecil

Hey, I tried this and it didn't change anything. It's still printing the site ID instead of the school name. I also have an Arcade expression in the Field Maps form that calculates the reporting user's full name from their AGOL user name. This is coming up blank. 

0 Kudos
LeviCecil

I've replaced all the content section references to the iterator attributes and the issue persists. It seems like the "Use domain name for coded value domains" button on the Field Maps module isn't working. Below is what I'm seeing in the email from Make. Facility should be "Creston" (domain name) not 243 (coded value). 

Incident: Test
Facility: 243
Date: September 26, 2023
Time of Activation: 1:24 pm
Reported by: lcecil5
Category Type: Past Test
Category: Current Closure
Current state: Unresolved
Emergency signal: Secure
Severity/Risk: Blue
Student involved? No
Weapons involved? No