Select to view content in your preferred language

Labeling from PRO and AGOL not displaying correctly in Field Maps.

10-24-2022 11:24 AM
CarsonG
Occasional Contributor III

Field Maps is not displaying labels the same that ArcPro/AGOL is. Labels were created in ArcPro. AGOL is honoring position of labeling from Pro. Field Maps is offsetting the labels from the linear feature that should be positioned Centered Horizontal per ArcPro properties.

Screenshot from AGOL

CarsonG_0-1666635544721.png

Screenshot from Field Maps

CarsonG_1-1666635663980.png

Why might this be occurring?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Check your content in AGOL? Did AGOL create another map for you Field Maps service? If so, you will need to modify labels to that map.

0 Kudos
CarsonG

I am not following. AGOL did not create another map. Not sure why it would unless I created a new map in AGOL using the Hosted Feature Layer. Even in doing so, a new map created in AGOL is correctly displaying the labels, but Field Maps still does not label the lines correctly.

What I did was, the map from ArcPro was shared as a web map to AGOL. The first screenshot is that Web Map in AGOL which correctly displays the labels. The second screenshot is the same Web Map opened in Field Maps that does not display the labels correctly.

0 Kudos
CarsonG

I found in another post that Field Maps does not support the Maplex labeling. This appears to have solved this issue. However, there does not appear to be a way with regular labeling to repeat/duplicate the label along a segment? 

0 Kudos