I've been enjoying field maps but recently noticed that hosted related table fields can be placed in groups in the Field Maps web interface, but those groups do not appear in the mobile app. I had originally published the service to ArcGIS Server and was able to add table fields to groups and have them appear in the mobile app but cannot do so with any table that is hosted. I also noticed that the asterisk appears for the first field when checking the Required option for tables but not any of the following required fields.
I'm not sure if others are experiencing these oddities but I can't seem to resolve the issues. I tried republishing the layers from ArcGIS Pro but that didn't help.