Inspection Table with attachments enabled not showing photos from inspection

12-05-2022 11:00 AM
DamienDiVittorio
New Contributor

I set up a Field Map project.  Everything is working well except the photos collected during the inspection are not showing up in the AGOL map.  Instead the parent asset photos are showing in a join view I have with the most recent inspection pop up.  I would like the popup for recent inspections to show the recent inspection pictures.   I can see the photos in the mobile version if I click a link but do not seem to be able to find the photos anywhere online (as if they are not getting pushed - although the inspection table in AGOL shows attachments).   Does any one have any suggestions on how fix this?  Thanks in advance for any advice.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

For clarification are you trying to view the photos in AGOL or on a mobile device using Field Maps

are you collecting the photos with survey123 or a field maps app

0 Kudos
DamienDiVittorio
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. AGOL and field maps are the answers to your questions.  I found out recently from ESRI this feature is not currently implemented directly.  The technical support services representative that I worked with pointed me to this article  but I haven't had a chance to implement as it wasn't critical to the project. 

0 Kudos