Select to view content in your preferred language

how to hide related records in popup

Jump to solution
11-14-2022 06:45 AM
BertKraan1
Occasional Contributor III

I have field workers using a tree assessment survey123 with a tree feature class and related table with their inspections. They use a field map to orientate themselves because the map function in Survey123 is very limited.

I want the popup to show last inspection date and status. In the map viewer on my desktop this shows up as expected: (last inspection date and status are fields in the feature layer, copied from the inspections table during creation)

BertKraan1_0-1668436559837.png

But in Field maps this shows all kind of extra related fields, including the option to add inspections (Which will confuse my fieldworkers and mess up my symbology) Field maps popup of the same webmap:

BertKraan1_1-1668436994049.jpeg

So I would like to know how I can disable viewing the related records in the popup of fieldmaps without disabling the popup completely. Making the feature layer and table read only is not an option since they should be able to add inspections using survey123

Thank you for your time reading this,

Regards,

Bert

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChrisDunn1
Esri Contributor

Hi Bert,

If you remove the feature table for the related records from the web map that should hide the related records link in the Field Maps popup.

Please let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChrisDunn1
Esri Contributor

Hi Bert,

If you remove the feature table for the related records from the web map that should hide the related records link in the Field Maps popup.

Please let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Chris

0 Kudos
BertKraan1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Chris,

Yes, removing the table from the webmap also removes all 'related stuff' Thank you.

0 Kudos