Select to view content in your preferred language

Error 502

Jump to solution
01-19-2023 03:37 PM
CarsonG
Frequent Contributor

Trying to sync offline maps and receiving the following error:

It’s occurring for two maps that share some of the same area. I believe the number of bad gateways corresponds to the number of layers in the map  

E3A7A2D4-6DCA-462F-B0F3-B15DEE31A4F3.jpeg

Update - 1:

Also see the following error when looking back through the logs.

1/19/23, 6:57 PM [] - Message 89/161: Sync geodatabase: Failed: "Job error 22 Propagated error." 

Update - 2:

After further investigation, the edits from the devices made were synced but it is only syncing the edits back to the hosted feature layer. It is not pulling in edits made from other devices that have been synced.

Update - 3:

Tried to pull the data down from AGOL by creating a replica. 

CarsonG_0-1674175529169.png

When I click on the link to download, I receive the message:

CarsonG_1-1674175586334.png

Update - 4: 

Attempted to download the mobile GBD through ArcPro. I get a the following error.

CarsonG_0-1674177266978.png

Update - 5

Receiving the following error in the network monitoring tool when attempting to create new map ares.

CarsonG_0-1674190884527.png

The json report is showing.

CarsonG_1-1674191087545.png

Update - 6

The issue appears to be widespread for hosted feature layers in my AGOL account. So far any offline areas for maps containing hosted feature layers is failing to create. Even maps with data that worked previously without issue months ago that have not been touched are failing to create offline areas with the errors above being the same as Update 5.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Will
by
Frequent Contributor

Our org has similar problems with offline capability and syncing, per our Esri support case analyst, it's a problem currently affecting multiple organizations, so sounds like an Esri issue and not org or user related.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Will
by
Frequent Contributor

Our org has similar problems with offline capability and syncing, per our Esri support case analyst, it's a problem currently affecting multiple organizations, so sounds like an Esri issue and not org or user related.

Will
by
Frequent Contributor

At least for us, the problem was fixed by Esri later the same day as I posted earlier. so at least in this context, it may have been fixed for other organizations also?

0 Kudos
CarsonG
Frequent Contributor

A work around for the time being was to do collection in online mode. Not a great work around for out purposes as a good portion of our work is in areas with bad cell service.

0 Kudos