Popups not working in updated Explorer app

Jump to solution
07-19-2017 10:10 AM
MollyShoberg1
New Contributor II

Since the Explorer app updated in June, the popups in the map are no longer working. The popup displays the fields as configured but there is no data. The popups work as expected from the web map in ArcGIS Online. Also, we have some mobile devices where the Explorer app has not yet been updated and the popups do display the data in the Explorer app version prior to the June 2017 update. 

The web map is 'St. Louis County, MN - County Land Explorer' and is open to the public and can be found in the Explorer app by searching 'St. Louis County, MN'.

Any ideas? Does the popup need to be configured differently?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
22 Replies
MikeDahm
Occasional Contributor

James,

What part?  A few side discussions of similar issues took place in this discussion.  The original issue was attributes not showing up in Explorer was from services served by ArcGIS Server to AGOL.  I believe the fix was included in 2 different 17.X releases as the fix was slightly different for Server >10.5 and <10.5.  

0 Kudos
AdrianMarsden
Occasional Contributor III

Sorry - posted with "wrong" account above.  Anyway, it goes back to the original issue.  Popups not working in Explorer for specific layers.

I'm going to try again, with a very simple version of the layer - no field aliases at all - just to see if that is the case.

Cheers

ACM

0 Kudos
AdrianMarsden
Occasional Contributor III

PS - The layer I am having issues was a SQL View

I've changed it to a Spatial layer linked to a non spatial layer and have the same issues - no popups.  Just the spatial layer on its own works fine

EDIT:  It was caused by me not having the SHAPE field visible 

0 Kudos