Select to view content in your preferred language

Link one Button to Multiple Pages in Experience Builder

Jump to solution
05-03-2023 09:18 AM
nrezvanpour_arc
New Contributor II

Hey. I am designing a website for our organization that include multiple webpages and I am wondering is there any way to link several webpages to one button widget that when you hover the tab the webpages appear, and users can select each one of them? (see the photo for reference)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BethAnnWinebarger
New Contributor III

Hey there, I believe what you're looking for can be accomplished by nesting pages in Experience Builder. After adding a new page, drag it in the Pages list and drop it on top of another page. The name will then indent like shown in my example. When you add the menu widget, any pages that are nested will be listed in a drop down menu with the pages under it in order (second screenshot). Rearrange the list of Pages to change the drop down list's order. 

Beth Ann

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BethAnnWinebarger
New Contributor III

Hey there, I believe what you're looking for can be accomplished by nesting pages in Experience Builder. After adding a new page, drag it in the Pages list and drop it on top of another page. The name will then indent like shown in my example. When you add the menu widget, any pages that are nested will be listed in a drop down menu with the pages under it in order (second screenshot). Rearrange the list of Pages to change the drop down list's order. 

Beth Ann
nrezvanpour_arc
New Contributor II

Awesome! Thank you!

0 Kudos