Windows Option Not Appearing in Page tab

Jump to solution
11-01-2021 03:00 PM
PhilipShutler
New Contributor III

Hi All,

In the Page tab in Experience Builder, I am not able to see the option to create a Window. I'm wondering if this issue is due to my user privileges. For reference, I am set as a Creator as a User Type and am on an enterprise system.  

Capture.PNG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you're on Enterprise, I'm guessing your Portal is version 10.8.1? Be aware that the built-in Experience Builder may be an older version that predates the addition of the Window elements, which were added in EB 1.2.

You can still accomplish this if you use the Developer edition of Experience Builder, though, so you may want to take a look at that.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you're on Enterprise, I'm guessing your Portal is version 10.8.1? Be aware that the built-in Experience Builder may be an older version that predates the addition of the Window elements, which were added in EB 1.2.

You can still accomplish this if you use the Developer edition of Experience Builder, though, so you may want to take a look at that.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
PhilipShutler
New Contributor III

Yep its due to being created in Portal at a later version. If this is constructed on AGOL then it will work. Thanks!

0 Kudos