Select to view content in your preferred language

What are the break points for Large/Medium/Small screens in Experience Builder?

Jump to solution
10-01-2023 04:40 PM
Scott_Sambell
Occasional Contributor

Hello.  Does anyone know where i can see what pixels the break points are at to dynamically change between the different screen sizes?  I could probably play around with a screen measuring extension but i assume its preset at something logical.  I just can't see anywhere that it is defined.  I don't want to change it.  I just want to know what it is.

Thanks.

Scott
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanJiang
Esri Contributor

Hi @Scott_Sambell , the breaking points are 992px and 576px, width larger than 992 will use the desktop layout and width smaller than 576 will use the mobile layout. I'm afraid there is no option to change the breaking points now. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Experience Builder screen size issues - Esri Community has a useful link, which goes to

Problem: The ArcGIS Experience Builder Widget Size and Position Do Not Adjust According to (esri.com...

worth a look, but not a definitive answer as I suspect you are looking for

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
Scott_Sambell
Occasional Contributor

Thats really interesting Dan.  Thanks for putting me onto that.  Like you said though, doesn't exactly answer my quandary.  In WAB i remember once writing the breakpoint into the URL manually because i wanted to overwrite the default.  I wonder if Experience Build does the same thing?

Scott
0 Kudos
DanJiang
Esri Contributor

Hi @Scott_Sambell , the breaking points are 992px and 576px, width larger than 992 will use the desktop layout and width smaller than 576 will use the mobile layout. I'm afraid there is no option to change the breaking points now. 

Scott_Sambell
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Dan, that's exactly what i needed, cheers.

Scott