Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience Builder Chart Widget Errors

06-19-2023 04:49 PM
Labels (1)
mtebbe
by
Emerging Contributor

Hi, I am using Experience Builder to build a tool for a high school curriculum. In the tool, students click on a Census tract in California and then it generates a number of charts with demographic information about that tract. In both the editor and the published web version, chart widgets will (seemingly randomly) cease to function and show the error "Error: s is undefined." This can sometimes be fixed by moving charts between widgets (on the editor side) or refreshing the page, but not always. I'm learning Experience Builder as I go, so it's possible I'm doing something stupid that's causing this error, but I can't figure it out.

Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 4.43.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-06-19 at 4.43.23 PM.png

5 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @mtebbe - thanks for sharing the app. However, I cannot access the data layers, could you please help confirm those are also shared if possible? Thanks.

0 Kudos
mtebbe
by
Emerging Contributor

As far as I can tell, everything is public. If it is helpful, here is the link to the two maps used by the tool:

https://ucirvine.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=ea48fe76bfce4ca590f8a86a9fdbe541

https://ucirvine.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=f9bae2131c484ad8b9b047f3ed679e93

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@mtebbe The maps are within your org so I cannot access it

TonghuiMing_0-1687679785461.png

That's why I am seeing the following, and have a hard time trying to pinpoint the problematic area:

TonghuiMing_1-1687679810231.png

Could you help double-check on that? Or you could reach out to Esri Support and they will help you build a reproducible environment for us to take a look.

0 Kudos
usace_sam_rd3
Emerging Contributor

Any resolutions?  One of my users is receiving the same error, but I haven't been able to duplicate it on my device.

0 Kudos
KatiePhillips1870
Occasional Contributor

I also saw this same error today in a widget for a data dashboard we built in Experience Builder. The funny thing is the error is only coming up in Firefox. Chrome, Edge and Safari are working fine.

0 Kudos