Select to view content in your preferred language

Using Results of Query Widget #1 as Spatial Filter for Query Widget #2

10-09-2023 12:02 PM
Labels (2)
BBarbs
by
Occasional Contributor

Hello Esri Community,

I am currently working on an experience builder app and am having a hard time getting the spatial filter function of the query widgets to work together. I have a widget querying a counties layer and I want to use the results as a spatial filter in a points layer. I made a sample app here in AGOL to show what I am experiencing, the widgets are also behaving the same in apps on my Enterprise account.

An example of what I am trying to do: select counties with population density over 500 people per square mile, then select critical access hospitals within those counties.

In the options for the hospital query, I have chosen the county query outputs as a spatial filter choice, but after running the county query it does not indicate they are selected for the filter (highlighted in the screenshot below). The only way it appears to apply any records from the county query to the hospital query is if I click on the county itself (either on the map or in the county query results list), and I can't select them all.

BlakeB_0-1696877683154.png

BlakeB_1-1696877683179.png

Is there a way to have experience builder automatically apply all the results of the county query as a spatial filter for the hospital query? Or is there a way to select all of the results in the county query list so they apply to the hospital query?

I found a few posts relating to the query widget spatial filter but none contained a solution that has worked for me.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TianWen
Esri Contributor

Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please share the app publicly so we can investigate further? Thank you!

0 Kudos